Ensuring the highest quality and proper safety of medicines and other pharmaceutical products is one of our main tasks! The pharmaceutical company Vista has a system of pharmacovigilance and monitors the safety of medicines in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine (Law of Ukraine “On Medicinal Products”, the Procedure for pharmacovigilance, approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine from 27.12.2006 № 898 (edited by decree of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 26.09.2016 No. 996), the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine on approval of the standard “The regulations. Medications. Good Pharmacovigilance Practices” dated April 5, 2018 № 620, i.e.).
- adverse reaction;
LOE - Lack of Efficacy
- problems associated with abuse, overdose, misuse;
- transmission of the pathogen through the drug;
- side effects during pregnancy or breastfeeding;
- impact on embryo while the medicine is being administered;
- unexpected therapeutic effect;
- influence on the speed of reaction while driving a vehicle or other mechanisms;
- mistakes while taking medications of the company LLC “PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY VISTA”, please find the opportunity to inform us in a way convenient for you, indicated below.
- The name of the medicine used.
- Describe the problem (adverse reaction and / or lack of efficacy) associated with taking the medicine.
- Information about the person who used the medicine (age, sex, name).
- Contact details of the person who made the notification.
Tel .: + 38 (050) 366 48 43 - round the clock
Or fill out the form on the site:
Adverse drug reaction card for consumers
Adverse drug reaction card for medical professionals
Before informing about the side effect of the drug, please read Regulations on the confidentiality of LLC “PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY VISTA ”, which is the granting of permission for the processing of your / consumer’s personal data to the extent necessary and sufficient for pharmacovigilance.
We will be grateful for your message!
* Information about products for consumers, provided in accordance with Art. 15 of the Law “On Consumer Protection”.